Satisfied customers are our best advertising. We sincerely hope that you were well pleased with the price you got for your gold and will tell tell your family and friends about us.
As a way to say thank you for such referrals, we will send you an amount equal to 10% of the price we paid to the person you referred to us.
Some restrictions apply:
1. The referral is paid to existing clients for new client referrals only.
2. Generally, two people showing up to the same appointment will not be considered a referral. For example, a husband cannot show up with his wife, sell us one ring and then claim her as a referral with the rest of their jewelry. (Don't laugh, people have tried this.) Any deviation from this policy will rest solely with South Kansas City Gold Buyer.
3 We will only pay the referral fee for their first visit with us.
4. We can not pay the referral fee for certain items. For example, we pay very close to the full value on certain gold coins, so we unfortunately can't pay a referral fee on those items. However, we will pay a referral fee on the rest of the transaction. Discretion for which items will be excluded from the referral fee rests solely with South Kansas City Gold Buyer.
5. On certain high-volume transactions, we will pay more than our regular percentage. This is only fair to the new client. Be assured, though, that we appreciate the referral and would like to reward you for your loyalty. In such cases, we will pay a referral fee that is less than 10%, yet still fair to you. Once again, discretion for the final amount of the referral fee rests solely with South Kansas City Gold Buyer.
6. We can only pay a referral fee to one party. So while a new client might have heard about us from multiple sources (which we certainly hope is the case), we will pay the specific person they indicate to us was the person who referred them.
Finally, we reserve the right to adjust, modify, expand or terminate this program at any time. This Referral Program should never be construed as a contract or promise to pay.